Laser Hair Removal Aftercare Tips
Be sure to follow these aftercare tips to ensure your skin heals beautifully and smoothly after each treatment. If you experience any unusual side effects or irregular burning, call our office immediately so one of our expert laser technicians can assist you.
- It is normal for the skin to feel irritated and experience redness immediately following treatment. This will Apply aloe vera or Aquaphor and or a cool compress or ice pack to relieve any sensitivity or swelling.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce chances of pigmentation changes. Apply a sunscreen with SPF 25 or higher throughout treatment.
- Shower with soap as needed. Gently wash the area and pat to dry. Deodorant can be used on underarms 24 hours post-treatment.
- You will notice hair shedding a few days to a few weeks following your treatment. Gently exfoliate the area with a washcloth to help to remove the dead hair out of the follicles.
- Do not wax, pluck, or epilate any of the hairs that are still connected. Doing so will hinder the laser hair removal process and prevent you from obtaining optimal results. You may shave or trim in between treatments.
Request a Callback
Fill in the form below to request a free consultation.
Request A Free Quote
We aim to respond to all quote requests within a 24 hour period Monday-Friday. However if this isn’t the case, we will get back with you as soon as we can!